Future plans?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future plans? Empty Future plans?

Post by Soook 27th April 2016, 4:14 pm

My future plans are to get a job to go to England, to visit family. I have never been to England and want to see what my parent's home country is/ looks like. I haven't decided how long I'm going to stay there for, and if I do stay there I would probably find a job for a while. Then I have another thought of after working in England, to go backpacking around Europe. What are some good places to visit in Europe?

All that said, to reach this goal I will need a job in Australia first. I am going for my forklift test tomorrow, 28th April. It should be easy because I drove a forklift for 3 years when I did my apprenticeship. Once I get my forklift license, I will look for a job for driving forklifts, which on average in Western Australia, I will be earning ~$23.00 AUD an hour.

What are your future plans/ goals?
Soook
Soook
Founder
Admin
MiddleMan
FounderAdminMiddleMan

https://sceo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Future plans? Empty Re: Future plans?

Post by Sordie 2nd May 2016, 4:33 am

As you're from Australia, I think you'll "love" coming to England. Summer here starts on June 21st and last about nine or ten minutes. During this time temperatures can reach as high as a sizzling 12°C. But don't worry about overheating because during this time it will rain about 5 times. =]
Sordie
Sordie
Game Moderator
Game Moderator

http://sordie.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Razuel 2nd May 2016, 8:27 am

When I get out of school, I hope to become a freelance graphics artist, and this might sound stupid, but I'd like to become a vagabond, as well. It's been a dream of mine for a long time to travel without any worries.
Razuel
Razuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Soook 2nd May 2016, 1:22 pm

Sordie wrote:As you're from Australia, I think you'll "love" coming to England. Summer here starts on June 21st and last about nine or ten minutes. During this time temperatures can reach as high as a sizzling 12°C. But don't worry about overheating because during this time it will rain about 5 times. =]
It's okay, in Australia it's been getting to like 12°C minimum, so I'm used to it!
Soook
Soook
Founder
Admin
MiddleMan
FounderAdminMiddleMan

https://sceo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moan 3rd May 2016, 6:02 pm

My future plans would probably have to be..

Get a good paying job, lay low from the internet a little while, and possibly try to build up some motivation to travel to a lot of places with my gf,
and possibly meet up with some Friends from EO etc, instead of just seeing friends i know personally.
But yeah, I would also probably do something of going back to school, then try to goto college, and probably study more about Website designing, and some game development, and work on a project of my own, something similar to EO, but a little different, with different sprites, coding, and such.
But those are my plans, which i highly doubt will happen, because i have lack of motivation to do anything lately. lol

Moan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum